Self-Paced Pilot Training for US Students
L3 Airline Academy offers self-paced pilot training courses for individuals who would like to earn a Certificate, ratings, or recurrent training in both part 141 or part 61 training. This training is offered to anyone who is looking to fly for recreation or as a professional career. L3 Airline Academy recommends taking a tour of our campus located on the Orlando Sanford International Airport, and schedule an L3 Airline Academy Experience flight with one of our highly qualified Flight Instructors.
Below is a list of individual courses we offer:
• Private Pilot Certificate
• Instrument Rating
• Commercial Multi-engine Certificate (with IFR Rating)
• Commercial Single Engine Add-on Rating (part 61)
• Certified Flight Instructor
• Certified Flight Instructor Instrument Rating
• Multi Engine Instructor Rating
• Airline Transition Training
For a full listing of core training courses and specialized courses through our part 61 Flying Services department, please contact our Admissions department online.