Unlike many flight schools, L3 Airline Academy is approved and accredited to offer
Federal Title IV funding. Title IV is federally funded aid which can cover up to 100% of
the cost of flight training, for those who qualify.
L3 Airline Academy is approved to offer the following types of Title IV funding:
Federal Pell Grants
- Unlike a loan, Federal Pell Grants do not have to be repaid
- Usually are awarded only to undergraduate students who have not earned a
bachelor’s or professional degree
- Considered a foundation of federal financial aid, to which aid from other federal
and non-federal sources might be added
- Grant amounts are dependent on students expected family contribution
(determined by the information reported on the FAFSA)
Federal Direct Stafford Loan Program
- Loans from the William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program
- Low-interest loans for eligible students to help cover the cost of higher education
- Eligible students borrow directly from the U.S. Department of Education
- Subsidized and Unsubsidized Stafford Loans are available for those that qualify
Federal Direct PLUS Loan - For Parents
- Parents of dependent students may apply for a Direct PLUS Loan to help pay for
their child’s education expenses as long as certain eligibility requirements are met
- Maximum loan amount is the cost of attendance, minus any other financial
Note: To apply for Federal student aid, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
For more information on Title IV, eligibility, and to find out how to apply
for them please complete the form below.