To celebrate our new Instagram account name: @L3_Academy, we are giving one lucky person a GoPro HERO5 Session 4K HD Action CAM to keep and take on their travels.
The competition is worldwide, so is open to everybody over the age of 18. To enter we are looking for the greatest “off the ground” photo – so it could be taken whilst on a plane, mid-jump on a trampoline, sky-diving, floating around in space… basically any photo that was taken whilst you are not touching the ground. Go wild!
To enter simply share your “off the ground” photo on Instagram between 00:01 GMT on Tuesday 05 December 2017 and 23:59 GMT on Sunday 17 December 2017 using the following information below:
- Follow @L3_Academy on Instagram
- Post your photo on Instagram tagging @L3_Academy handle and include the hashtag #GetOffTheGround
One winner will be selected from all eligible entries by a panel of judges from L3 CTS and notified by Friday 12 of January.
Best of luck!
Please read the full terms and conditions provided below, prior to entry.
#GetOffTheGround Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
2. This competition is open to everyone globally, aged 18 years or over. Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. This competition will commence at 00:01 GMT on Tuesday 05 December 2017 and all entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on Sunday 17 December 2017. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
4. Entrants may submit more than one entry, subject to these terms and conditions.
5. To enter, entrants must post a photo of off the ground photo on Instagram, follow @L3_Academy on Instagram and tag with #GetOfftheGround and use the handle @L3_Academy.
6. One winner will be selected from all eligible entries by a panel of judges from L3 CTS in addition to one independent judge and notified by Friday 12 of January 2018. The panel of judges will constituted of the social media community manager for the day, two other representatives of the marketing team, a L3 CTS employee outside of the marketing team and the independent will be a current/graduate cadet from the L3 Airline Academy selected by the social media community manager.
7. If an entrant has submitted multiple entries, only their highest placed entry shall be considered.
8. The prize for the winner is a GoPro HERO5 Session 4K HD Action Cam.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
11. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winner will be notified via a direct Instagram message or email or post by Friday 12 of January 2018. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
13. The winner will receive their prize 30 days after claiming it, subject to meeting all the terms and conditions – if not the prize will be withdrawn and offered to a substitute winner.
14. To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name and date of the competition in the subject heading.
15. By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and, to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials, that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalize the license. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
16. Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and the Promoter.
17. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
18. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Instagram and you agree that Instagram shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
19. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
20. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
21. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
22. The Promoter is L3 Commercial Training Solutions, Manor Royal, Crawley, RH10 9PY, England.