To apply for this Airline Pilot Career Program, you must meet the following requirements:
• Be at least 18 years of age to commence training
• Have the unrestricted right to live and work in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland*
• Hold a minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including Maths, English and a Science (single or dual award)
either 2 A Levels or academic equivalents at Grade C or above OR an Honours Degree at 2:2 or higher (also acceptable will be higher degrees such as Masters or Doctorate). Also acceptable are vocational equivalents**
• Be fluent in English (verbal and written)***
• Produce a CRC (Criminal Record Check) basic disclosure certificate before training can commence
• Minimum height 5 ft 2 in (157 cm) maximum height 6 ft 3 in (191 cm)
• Be able to obtain an EASA Class 1 Medical without restrictions prior to commencement of training
Please be aware that we will not be accepting applications from those who have applied unsuccessfully to other approved training providers of MPL training programs in partnership with Flybe. You may be eligible for our L3 CTS Integrated ATPL Airline Pilot Career Program.
If this is the case or you do not meet the entry criteria you may be eligible to apply for our Integrated ATPL Airline Pilot Career Program – applications are open all year round.
*Please be aware that a work/study visa does not satisfy this requirement, applicants are required to be a citizen of a country within the European Economic Area (EEA) or hold a passport from one of the countries belonging to the EEA.
**see naric.org.uk for international academic comparisons
*** For non-native English speakers, you will be required to present a certificate prior to training commencement demonstrating you have achieved International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Level 5.5 overall, with no less than 5.5 in any individual area (Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking). This must be the Academic test, not General Training.