Date: 28 September 2018
Envoy Air and L3 Airline Academy have announced a joint hiring event where Certified Flight Instructors (CFI’s) can land both a position in Envoy’s Cadet Program and a job instructing at L3 Airline Academy.
Visit our Pilot Recruitment Event at the C.R Smith Museum - Fort Worth, Texas on Saturday September 29, 2018.
At this event, candidates will have the option to interview for the position of paid Flight Instructor at L3 Airline Academy, where they will instruct until they reach the FAA mandated 1500 hours of flight time. As an instructor with L3, candidates will be eligible to receive immediate L3 employee benefits.
The instructor benefits at L3 include:
• A $15,000 housing bonus (paid out monthly in $1,000 instalments over 15 months)
• CFII and MEI paid for with a commitment
• 401(k) with company match
• Bonuses for each student’s course completion
• Additional pay for over 80 billable hours per pay period
• You will get to fly an average of 100 hours per month.
Those in attendance will also have the opportunity to interview for entry into the Envoy Cadet Program, which means they will receive all the benefits of being an Envoy employee from day one.
The Envoy benefits include:
• Travel privileges for the cadet and their immediate family on American Airlines flights
• Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
• 401(k) retirement with company match contributions
• American Airlines Group profit sharing
• Paid vacation and sick time accrual.
After reaching 1500 hours of flight time by instructing at L3 and upon the start of training as an Envoy First Officer, candidates will earn a signing bonus from Envoy of up to $17,100.
Location: C.R. Smith Museum and the address is 4601 Texas HWY 360 at FAA Rd Fort Worth, Texas 76155
Have questions? Call us at 1800UCANFLY
Please note candidates can be hired by both, or either, it is not mutually exclusive.
PLEASE REGISTER FOR EITHER THE MORNING OR AFTERNOON SESSION:
1100 - 1230 Morning Session (Check in from 1030)
1245 - 1400 Afternoon Session (Check in from 1215)
Envoy Air Cadet Program
Envoy Air, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group operating more than 150 aircraft on nearly 1,000 daily flights to more than 150 destinations. Envoy’s vision is to be the safest, most reliable, most successful regional airline in the world for their customers, employees, and shareholders.
Please ensure you book your FREE ticket below in order to attend the event.
Pilots who are interested in applying to Envoy on the day of the event should also complete their application on the Envoy website no later than 48 hours prior to the event: