Wizz Air Fast Track 2 is for PPL(A) holders with a minimum of 154-hours logged flight experience (must be achieved prior to the commencement of CPL/MEIR aircraft flight training) and passes in all 14 EASA ATPL Theoretical Knowledge examinations.
L3 Airline Academy in partnership with Wizz Air provides training for a flagship Airline Pilot career program leading to an exciting flying career with Wizz Air on A320 series aircraft, designed for talented aviators aspiring to be Co-Pilots, Captains and future airline managers.
The program is characterized by high-quality training leading to a 'frozen' ATPL with A320 type rating. Successful applicants will be provided with a conditional offer of employment by Wizz Air before beginning training.
'Fast Track' program options have been designed for holders of a Private Pilot License (PPL) with logged aircraft flight experience.
Fast Track 2 is designed for PPL(A) holders with a minimum of 154-hours logged flight experience (must be achieved prior to the commencement of CPL/MEIR aircraft flight training) and passes in all 14 EASA ATPL Theoretical Knowledge Examinations.
This is a truly unique Airline Pilot career program which will enable you to take to the skies and embark upon an unrivaled Airline Pilot career path with Wizz Air.
To apply for this program, you must meet the following requirements:
• Aged between 18 and 55
• Have a valid passport with an unrestricted current right to live and work in the EU with an ability to travel unrestricted worldwide*
• Be fluent in English (verbal and written)**
• Ability to produce a Criminal Record Check (CRC) Basic Disclosure Certificate (or local equivalent) and pass Wizz Air referencing checks
• Ability to obtain and maintain an EASA Class 1 Aviation Medical Certificate prior to enrolment and pass the Wizz Air Health Services medical examination (prior to employment)
• Current PPL(A) holders are eligible to apply
• Minimum height 1.54m , maximum height 1.93m
* Please be aware that a work/study visa does not satisfy this requirement, applicants are required to be a citizen of a country within the European Economic Area (EEA) or hold a passport from one of the countries belonging to the EEA.
** For non-native English speakers, you will be required to present a certificate prior to training commencement demonstrating you have achieved International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Level 5.5 overall, with no less than 5.5 in any individual area (Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking). This must be the Academic test, not General Training. Applicants who fall outside of this range may still apply for the programme but will be required to undergo an ergonomic assessment in an aircraft and A320 simulator prior to being accepted onto the programme.
You must have achieved the following academic achievements (or equivalent)
A High School Degree (normally achieved at age 18) with a good standard in Mathematics, Science and English language – or equivalent, supported by certificate evidence
5 GCSEs at grade C or above - including mathematics, science and English language and 3 GCE A levels at grade C or above – or equivalent, supported by certificate evidence.
In addition you will need to have attained prior to commencement of training:
The total funding required for the Wizz Air Fast Track Option 2 (without ATPL TK passes) is €79,800 (Paid in 5 instalments over 5 months)
"I am very excited to have been able to take part in this pioneering Airline Pilot career program, I cannot wait to launch a life long-career, flying the line with Wizz Air "