Wizz Air Fast Track 1 is for holders of a PPL(A) and a minimum of 154 hours logged flight experience.
L3 Airline Academy with Wizz Air provides training for a flagship Airline Pilot career program leading to an exciting flying career with Wizz Air on A320 series aircraft.
This Airline Pilot career program with Wizz Air is designed for talented aspiring aviators to become Co-Pilots, Captains and future airline managers.
'Fast Track' programs have been designed for holders of a Private Pilot License (PPL) with logged aircraft flight experience.
Wizz Air Fast Track 1 is designed for PPL(A) holders with a minimum of 154 hours logged flight experience, must be achieved prior to the commencement of CPL/MEIR aircraft flight training.
These are truly unique Airline Pilot career programs which enable you to take to the skies and embark upon an unrivaled airline pilot career path with Wizz Air.
To apply for this program, you must meet the following requirements:
• Aged between 18 and 55
• Have a valid passport with an unrestricted current right to live and work in the EU with an ability to travel unrestricted worldwide*
• Be fluent in English (verbal and written)**
• Ability to produce a Criminal Record Check (CRC) Basic Disclosure Certificate (or local equivalent) and pass Wizz Air referencing checks
• Ability to obtain and maintain an EASA Class 1 Aviation Medical Certificate prior to enrollment and pass the Wizz Air Health Services medical examination (prior to employment)
• Current PPL(A) holders are eligible to apply
• Minimum height 1.54m , maximum height 1.93m
* Please be aware that a work/study visa does not satisfy this requirement, applicants are required to be a citizen of a country within the European Economic Area (EEA) or hold a passport from one of the countries belonging to the EEA.
** For non-native English speakers, you will be required to present a certificate prior to training commencement demonstrating you have achieved International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Level 5.5 overall, with no less than 5.5 in any individual area (Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking). This must be the Academic test, not General Training. Applicants who fall outside of this range may still apply for the programme but will be required to undergo an ergonomic assessment in an aircraft and A320 simulator prior to being accepted onto the programme.
You must have achieved the following academic achievements (or equivalent)
A High School Degree (normally achieved at age 18) with a good standard in Mathematics, Science and English language – or equivalent, supported by certificate evidence
5 GCSEs at grade C or above - including mathematics, science and English language and 3 GCE A levels at grade C or above – or equivalent, supported by certificate evidence.
In addition you will need to have attained prior to commencement of training:
The total funding required for the Wizz Air Fast Track Option 1 (with ATPL TK passes) is €89,800 (Paid in 10 instalments over 10 months)
"I am very excited to have been able to take part in this pioneering Airline Pilot career program, I cannot wait to launch a life long-career, flying the line with Wizz Air "