To apply for this program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Aged between 18 and 55
- Have a valid passport with an unrestricted current right to live and work in the EU with an ability to travel unrestricted worldwide*
- Be fluent in English (verbal and written)**
- Ability to produce a Criminal Record Check (CRC) Basic Disclosure Certificate (or local equivalent) and pass Wizz Air referencing checks
- Ability to obtain and maintain an EASA Class 1 Aviation Medical Certificate prior to enrolment and pass the Wizz Air Health Services medical examination (prior to employment)
- Current PPL(A) holders are eligible to apply
- Minimum height 1.54m , maximum height 1.93m
* Please be aware that a work/study visa does not satisfy this requirement, applicants are required to be a citizen of a country within the European Economic Area (EEA) or hold a passport from one of the countries belonging to the EEA.
** For non-native English speakers, you will be required to present a certificate prior to training commencement demonstrating you have achieved International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Level 5.5 overall, with no less than 5.5 in any individual area (Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking). This must be the Academic test, not General Training. Applicants who fall outside of this range may still apply for the programme but will be required to undergo an ergonomic assessment in an aircraft and A320 simulator prior to being accepted onto the programme.
You must have achieved the following academic achievements (or equivalent)
A High School Degree (normally achieved at age 18) with a good standard in Mathematics, Science and English language – or equivalent, supported by certificate evidence
5 GCSEs at grade C or above - including mathematics, science and English language and 3 GCE A levels at grade C or above – or equivalent, supported by certificate evidence.
- Your application will be assessed by a member of our selection team
- You will be contacted by email by our selection team to inform you whether your application has been successful.
- If successful, you will be invited to attend an initial selection day. These usually take place at our Airline Resourcing & Selection Center – Dibden Manor, UK, or at a Wizz Air base in either Bucharest or Warsaw.
- Shortlisted applicants may be invited to attend a second selection day at either Dibden Manor UK or at a Wizz Air base with a final interview in Budapest.
- Click on the 'apply now' button
- Complete your Wizz Air application and click 'submit'
- You will receive an auto-response to acknowledge receipt of your application