Jetstar Asia first took to the skies in December 2004. Jetstar Asia currently operates more than 600 weekly return flights to 25 destinations across 13 countries and territories in the Asia-Pacific region. Jetstar Asia was recognized as the eighth most punctual airline in the world by OAG and was listed as one of the top 10 safest low-cost airlines in the world in 2017 by AirlineRatings.com.
In conjunction with L3 Commercial Training Solutions (CTS), Jetstar Asia is offering to select and guide you as you embark upon a unique route of training which will take you directly to the role of Junior First Officer on an Airbus A320.
In order to accelerate our drive to be agile we have partnered with Revion Ground School in Singapore to conduct ATPL Theoretical knowledge element. You will then join L3 CTS' Training Center at Hamilton, New Zealand, where you will join fellow trainee airline pilots to experience the skies in this spectacular part of the world.
• Integrated Airline Transport Pilot License (frozen) career program delivered by L3 CTS in conjunction with Jetstar Asia.
• Potential employment as a Junior First Officer on Airbus A320 with Jetstar Asia on completion of training.
• Open to Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents only.
• Training on modern aircraft and simulators.
Successful graduation from this career program with L3 CTS will provide you with:
• A Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS) Commercial Pilot License (CPL) with Multi Engine Instrument Rating (MEIR) and Air Transport Pilot License (ATPL) theoretical knowledge and examination passes.
Upon successful completion of the flight trainings with L3 CTS, you will continue your training with Jetstar Asia to complete further advanced training including an A320 aircraft type rating.