**Please note this program is temporarily closed and will re-open for applications in due course**
Flybe is Europe's leading regional airline and with L3 Airline Academy are delivering an outstanding opportunity for tomorrow's aviators to launch an Airline Pilot career.
Selected and mentored by Flybe from day one, the L3 MPL with Flybe will take you directly to the role of First Officer on Dash-8 Q400 aircraft, flying regional routes across Europe.
Renowned for offering their pilots unrivaled and rapid career progression opportunities, Flybe is seeking driven, aspiring aviators to be part of its ambitious vision for European expansion.
Throughout your training you will join fellow trainee airline pilots to experience the skies in spectacular parts of the world, as well as sharing adventures and making friendships that will last a lifetime.
• Fully mentored Airline Pilot Career Program from L3 with Flybe
• Employment as a First Officer with Flybe on completion of training
• Provision of 'Performance Protection'
• Option to include a BSc (Hons) Degree in Professional Aviation Pilot Practice
• Training on the latest-generation aircraft and simulators
Successful graduation from this route will provide you with:
• A Multi-crew Pilot License on Dash-8 Q400 aircraft
• MPL/ATPL Theoretical Knowledge and examination passes
• Dash-8 Q400 Aircraft Type Rating
• Flybe employment as a First Officer
Based at either Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast, Birmingham, Exeter, Southampton, Cardiff, Doncaster-Shef?eld or Manchester upon graduation, you will join a dedicated crew, ?ying on the airline's high-frequency services across routes between UK and European airports.
Flybe's fleet comprises E-jet aircraft, ATR 72 aircraft and Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 turboprops - successful completion of this route will equip you with a Dash 8 Q400 Type Rating.
• Progression to Command within four years
• Move from turbo-prop to jet aircraft
• Become a trainer or join the Flybe management team
• Employee rewards including Private Medical Insurance, Competitive pension scheme and staff travel
Contact pilotcareers.cts@L3T.com for information about application opening and closing dates.