**Please note this programme is currently closed**
The British Airways Cadet Programme is an outstanding opportunity to launch your career with one of the world's premium airlines. British Airways seeks and supports the highest-caliber candidates for its modern fleet, and there is no better time than now to realize your ambition and join an airline which seeks to be the most admired across the world.
You will be selected by British Airways for one of two exciting training routes, with each one taking you through Pilot training delivered by L3 Airline Academy in conjunction with BA. Successful completion will result in you taking to the skies as a Commercial Airline Pilot with one of the most prestigious airlines in the world.
• Fully supported programme delivered through L3 Airline Academy in conjunction with British Airways
• Provision of L3 Airline Academy's unique and unrivalled 'Performance Protection'
• Access to L3 Airline Academy's unique 'Training Security Bond' solution
• Upset Prevention and Recovery Training (UPRT) included
• Training on the latest generation EFIS and TAS-equipped aircraft and simulators
• British Airways Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) as part of the MPL
• Jet Orientation Course (JOC) included in the ATPL route
• A Multi-crew Pilot License or ATPL License with an A320 Type Rating
• MPL/ATPL Theoretical Knowledge and examination passes
• A320 Aircraft Type Rating
• A conditional offer of employment as a British Airways First Officer subject to training standards being met