If you've ever dreamed of becoming a pilot with an internationally-acclaimed carrier then look no further. The sky is the limit!
L3 Airline Academy has launched an outstanding Airline Pilot career program with Hong Kong Airlines (HKA).
Fully-sponsored by the airline, the Cadet Pilot program will take you directly to the role of Second Officer with HKA, flying the Airbus A330 aircraft – part of one of the most modern fleets in the world – across the airline's route network of iconic destinations.
Throughout your training, you will join fellow cadets to experience the skies in spectacular parts of the world as never seen before; as well as sharing adventures and making friendships that will last a lifetime.
• Fully–sponsored Airline Pilot career program from L3 Airline Academy in partnership with Hong Kong Airlines
• Employment as an A330 Second Officer with Hong Kong Airlines on completion of training
• Training on the latest-generation aircraft and simulators
NOTE - Please be aware that this program is only available to those who have Hong Kong citizenship. If you are not eligible, check out our Integrated ATPL Airline Pilot career program, which is open for applications all year round.
Contact pilotcareers.cts@L3T.com for information about application opening and closing dates.
You will serve as Second Officer for one year and, subject to performance, you will then progress to Junior First Officer.
Once you have obtained your Hong Kong ATPL (Airline Transport Pilot License) you may expect a promotion to First Officer.
Subject to performance and available slots, promotion to Captain can be expected.
Subject to performance and demonstration of a passion to instruct, a position as a Training Captain is available.
Hong Kong Airlines (HKA) is a local full-service airline incorporated and registered in Hong Kong in 2006. Ever since then HKA has grown to become an internationally-acclaimed carrier with its principal place of business in Hong Kong. Recognizing the warmth of its service and the quality of its onboard offering, Hong Kong Airlines has been awarded the highly-esteemed SKYTRAX 4-Star rating since 2011.
• A record-breaking 11 new destinations have been announced in 2016, including Gold Coast, Cairns, Auckland, Phnom Penh, Okayama, Tokyo (Narita) and Saipan
• The newly launched Gold Coast, Cairns and Auckland routes demonstrate the airline's strategic expansion in international market which can complement existing routes, bring into full play its connectivity in Asia
• The airline will step up its global market expansion with new destinations in major cities in North America, including Vancouver in June 2017
• The current diverse culture pilot team is comprised of over 450 pilots from more than 40 countries
• The fleet will further be strengthened with the delivery of its first A350 in Q3 of 2017; and by the end of 2019, the fleet will exceed 50 aircraft