Envoy has selected L3 Airline Academy to be a part of the Envoy Cadet Program. This unique program allows Certified Flight Instructors (CFIs) the opportunity to be hired as an Envoy employee while instructing and building time towards the ATP minimum flight experience requirements. Learn more about how to become an Envoy Airline pilot below:
Program Benefits for participating CFIs:
• Build flight time while holding a position as an Envoy employee
• Receive Envoy benefits: medical, dental, and vision
• Travel privileges on American Airlines and Envoy
• Upon achievement of ATP minimums and 50 hours multi engine experience, participants are immediately placed in the next available new-hire class at Envoy.
Minimum Requirements for Enrollment:
• 21 years of age at time of application
• Commercial Pilot Certification with multi-engine and instrument ratings
• CFI and CFII Instructor Certifications
• Current FAA First Class Medical
• FCC License
• Valid Passport
Applicants must possess the legal right to work in the United States and have the ability to travel in and out of the United States and to all cities/countries served by Envoy. Ability to work weekends, nights, shifts, holidays and overnight trips. Must fulfill government-required criminal background checks to qualify for un-escorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas and secure airport authority and/or U.S. Customs security badges, if applicable. Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language.
To apply for the Envoy Cadet Program, visit the Envoy Air Website