To apply for this airline pilot career program, you must meet the following requirements:
• Right of abode in Hong Kong (Hong Kong Permanent Resident)
• Be fluent in English, both written and verbal to the IELTS level 5.5 standard or higher (or equivalent). Fluency in Cantonese and Pu-Tung Hua is an added advantage
• Be at least 18 years of age to commence training
• Physically fit and qualify for Hong Kong CAD Class 1 Medical Certificate
• Have completed a secondary education with good passes in mathematics and science, or a degree or diploma.
*For non-native English speakers, you will be required to present a certificate prior to training commencement demonstrating you have achieved International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Level 5.5 overall, with no less than 5.5 in any individual area (Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking). This must be the Academic test, not General Training.
• Your application will be screened by a member of our selection team
• You will be contacted by email by our selection team to inform you whether your application has been successful
• If successful, you will be invited to attend a selection day event with L3 Airline Academy in Hong Kong.
• If successful, you will be required to complete Hong Kong CAD Class 1 Medical Examination and ICAO pre-screening test and shortlisted candidates will complete a final interview with Hong Kong Airlines.
NOTE - Please be aware that this program is only available to those who have Hong Kong citizenship. If you are not eligible, check out our Integrated ATPL Airline Pilot career program, which is open for applications all year round.